[Skip to Content]
Login or Create an Account
2019 NOSTER & Science Microbiome Prize
RULES OF ELIGIBILITY FOR THE 2019 Noster & SCIENCE Microbiome Prize
- Entrants must be a researcher in the field of microbiome research with an advanced degree received in the last 10 years and not older than 35 years of age.
- The entrant's essay must describe contributions to the functional attributes of the microbiota of any organism that has potential to contribute to our understanding of human or veterinary health and disease or to guide therapeutic interventions.
- The entrant must have performed or directed the work described in the essay.
- The research must have been performed during the previous three years.
- Employees of Nitto Pharmaceuticals, its subsidiaries, Science and AAAS, and their relatives are not eligible for the prize.