Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Procedures for Entry
The entrant must submit the following items:
- A completed Entry Form.
- An essay, written by the entrant, which describes his or her research and places it in perspective with respect to current research in the field of microbiome research. The essay must not exceed 1,000 words in length. The applicant must have done or directed all of the work and it must have been performed in the past three years.
- A one-page letter of recommendation from his or her postdoctoral adviser, supervisor, or other senior colleague who is familiar with the entrant's work.
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes the following:
- Full citations of papers that the entrant has published on the research described in the essay
- Academic and professional awards and honors that the entrant has received; and
- Relevant professional experience
- Copies of two of the entrant's papers that are most relevant to the essay.
- The Entry Form and additional submission materials must be submitted electronically through our prize management system here.
Below is a timeline for the prize selection process. You will be contacted only if there are additional materials or information needed.
January/February/March: Compilation and Review of Submissions
April/May: Selection of Prize Winner
July: Announcement of Prize Winner
September: Award Ceremony
Click here to register and submit an entry for the 2023 Noster and Science prize.